OPAL, TANZANITE HALO, SILVER, PURPLE HEART WOOD RING
This ring is a magnificent beauty, fusing a modern design with old-worldly charm. A creation inspired by one of our clients’ custom order for her wedding ring. This ring features an oval white opal centre surrounded by a halo of round violet tanzanite petals. The band is made from sterling silver with a purple heartwood inlay. Both very pretty and unique, it is a special ring perfect to mark a special occasion such as a birthday, engagement, wedding, or anniversary.
Please note that this ring is not ready-made to purchase. The measurements below are only a reference for the ring in the photo. Please contact us to discuss if you would like order so we can custom make the ring to your specifications. As a result, the size and price of the opal, tanzanite stones, and metal you choose will vary according to market prices at the time of order.
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Stones: Opal and tanzanite
- Wood type: Purple heartwood
- Width: Oval opal 8mm x 6mm, 2mm tanzanite halo stones, 4mm band
- Colour: White opal will iridescent flecks, violet tanzanite, silver and deep purple-brown heartwood
- Make: Handcrafted to the finest quality
* This ring will be custom made to your specifications and will vary in size and colour. Please contact us with your requirements. The photos are for reference only and to represent features of your custom-made ring.